# Technical Project and Maintenance Engineer #
**Position Snapshot **
Location: Vers-Chez-Les Blanc, Switzerland
Company: Société des Produits Nestlé S.A.
Act. Rate: Full-Time Act. Rate 100%
Type of contract: Permanent contract
**What we offer at Nestlé**
Flexible work policies in terms of core hours and working from home. Please talk to us during the recruitment process about what flexibility could look like for you!
Genuine opportunities for career and personal development
Modern -smart office- locations providing agile & collaborative workspaces
Dynamic international working environment
Attractive additional benefits
**Position Summary **
As a Technical Project & Maintenance Engineer, you will manage technical projects to improve the Vers-Chez-Les Blanc site technical infrastructure, reduce its environmental impact, and optimize the operating costs. You will also oversee the maintenance and compliance of our technical installations.
We offer a dynamic, inclusive and international working environment with many opportunities across different companies, functions, and regions. Don-t miss the opportunity to join us and work with different teams in an agile and diverse context.
**A Day in the Life of a Technical Project & Maintenance Engineer**
* Lead the development and implementation of capital investment projects related to the technical evolution of the site infrastructure and the reduction of its environmental impact
* Track the costs and physica&l progress of the technical projects and ensure compliance to quality, safety, and security standards
* Supervise the proactive, reactive, and evolutionary maintenance of the site infrastructure
* Develop and lead the implementation of energy reduction initiatives
* Ensure the monitoring of the site energy consumption to facilitate the mandatory reporting and budgeting processes
* Monitor external and internal regulatory changes across diverse technical fields, ensuring strict engineering compliance
* Integrate technical installations into the Nestle digital strategy enabling a continuous optimization of their management while reducing environmental impact and costs
What will make you successful**
* HES or ES Degree in Engineering or similar
* Approximately 3-5 years of previous experience in a service organization with a demanding population
* Successful track record in project management
* Demonstrated ability to manage priorities, including urgent incidents and long-term projects
* Strong skills in energy, HVAC, or electricity/automation, particularly in the building industry
* Knowledge in budget management
* Able to remain calm and composed in stressful situations, such as infrastructure emergencies
* Passionate about continuous improvement, particularly in embedding digital solutions and optimizing energy usage
* Open-minded, teamplayer and flexible
* Fluent in French and English
At Nestlé, we want to help shape a better and healthier world, inspire people to live healthier lives and deliver impact at a scale and pace that makes a difference. We do this by fostering a diverse, friendly, supportive, and collaborative environment, that creates positive disruption, embraces innovation, and empowers people and teams to win. We aim to hire friendly, respectful, inspiring people who care about the people-s lives that we touch every single day.
Be a force for good. Join Nestlé and visit us on www.nestle.com.