## Your Responsibilities ##
* In this position you will manage diesel engine development projects throughout the entire project cycle from feasibility assessment and project design until start of production
* You will support the definition of the technical specification with product management and customers and ensure feasibility assessment of the customer requirements
* You will prepare resources and cost planning for the projects
* You will be in charge of the development of the project organization and project design in collaboration with internal interfaces and line management
* You will organize and present the project meetings, you will be in steady contact and exchange with internal partners from development (R&D) and other departments
* Reporting to the steering committee and to the Platform Director Combustion Engines is part of your daily tasks as well as the realization of project reviews and regular update of the project milestones planning including action plans in case of divergence from the objectives
* You ensure the quality goals by involving external partners and secure compliance with the cost objectives of the project and the product
## Your Profile ##
* You have successfully completed a degree in mechanical engineering, automotive, mechatronics or similar and further education in project management
* You are an expert in project management, and you can present a proven track record in succesful management of cross-functional customer projects in an international matrix organization
* You Professional Training covers Core Tools such as APQP and PPAP, additionally Six Sigma Certification, IATF 16949 / VDA 6.3 are highly desired.
* You have several years of professional experience in the field of combustion engine development as well as specific know-how and experience with diesel engines for heavy-duty and off-road applications
* You possess fluent proficiency in English, good knowledge in German and French is highly desired
* You have a very good knowledge with MS Office and in particular with project management IT-Tools (MS Project)
* Your personality is characterized by a high sense of responsibility, you are an open-minded, organised person with a strong team orientation and finally, you combine strategic and analytical competencies with a hands-on mentality
## Our Offer ##
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Marin Benoit Marie CELEYRON at: +41 26 913 3111.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.
##### Partager #####
* Job-ID 68467
* Division Components
* Société Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
* Secteur Engineering
* Pays Switzerland
* Niveau d'entrée Professionals
* Type de contrat full time