Switzerland - Western Switzerland
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference \#
Do you have a high client service orientation and risk awareness? Are you a team player and enjoy collaborating with front colleagues and other internal stakeholders? Are you hands-on and have a can-do mentality?
We-re looking for a Client Onboarding Specialist who will:
- support front colleagues with preparation and processing of client onboarding documentation
- understand legal entity & natural person client structures, and can reflect them in UBS systems and documents according to internal and external regulations and policies
- review incoming onboarding documents and client information in accordance with internal and external (CDB) guidelines
- capture client data in internal systems based on client onboarding documentation and front office information
- act as Subject Matter Expert and provides guidance and support to front colleagues related to client onboarding processes and applicable client documentation requirements.
You-ll be working in the FSO Client Onboarding Team in Carouge. We are specialists in the preparation and review of client onboarding documentation (Global Wealth Management Natural Person and/or Legal Entity clients in Booking Center Switzerland), improving the overall process efficiency and providing the best possible front and client support.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That-s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- at least 1 year of client documentation/onboarding experience
- some familiarity with AML / KYC requirements in the global wealth management environment
- ability to adapt skills in line with internal and external developments (processes, rules, regulations etc.)
- skilled in administrative tasks and data / information processing with strong attention to detail
- facilitation and problem-solving skills, with good process know-how across different areas (Front, Legal, Compliance, Business Risk, Operations, etc.)
- strong communication skills in English and French (verbal and written) - other language skills are a benefit
UBS is the world-s largest and the only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors..
We have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries.
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we-re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of \#teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Business Solutions SA
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.