### In this key position as a Solution Architect, you work in Swiss Post's Architecture team and design future-oriented solutions in close cooperation with partners from the various units and Swiss Post's BI & DWH development teams. ###
Business Intelligence & Data Warehouse Solution Architect
How you make a difference
* You enjoy contributing forward-looking ideas to our data landscape and trying out new technologies in your area of responsibility.
* You're an enthusiastic personality, and with your passion and team spirit, you're able to support the team in exciting implementation and modernization projects.
* You help to provide sustainable, high-performance and reliable reporting and analytics solutions for the entire Swiss Post Group.
* You play a central role in designing the architecture, tools and data federation for our BI and data warehouse landscape and check implementation ideas in relation to architecture guidelines, their feasibility and quality, security and financial aspects.
* As part of a strong team of solution and enterprise architects, you contribute to the strategic orientation of technology and data architectures and to designing reference architecture and guidelines.
Take a look at our developer portal: Sw1ssP0st D3v3l0per5
What you have to offer
* In order to quickly familiarize yourself with this varied field of activity, you have a university degree in IT (Bachelor's, Master's or equivalent professional experience), as well as experience in the design and implementation of architectures.
* You have skills in solution architecture and enjoy visualizing the requirements of internal partners and projects in architectural images, as well as communicating architectural principles and strategies.
* You are enthusiastic about Business Intelligence use cases and have a good overview and understanding of solutions in the SAP BI environment (BW, SAC, DSP, BO), as well as other solutions in the BI environment such as Tableau or the Analytics Services from AWS.
* You have practical experience with the cloud (ideally AWS), data integration (KAFKA/Rest), data virtualization and data and information security and are interested in these fields.
* You enjoy agile working and continuously developing your own skills.
* You have an excellent command of English and German.
What we have to offer
* 6 weeks' holiday
* Mobile and flexible working
* Fair employment conditions
* Half Fare Travelcard or contribution towards GA
* Support with basic and advanced training
* Staff vouchers
Analytics & BI Enterprise Architect
As the driving force behind digitization, the Informatics/Technology function unit has an influence on the whole of Swiss Post and is an important partner in its success. We go beyond core IT tasks and empower the company in its digital transformation. We use the latest technologies and work to advance agile, bimodal and embedded IT innovations. We develop new, secure business models and ensure that Swiss Post has a modern, high-performing ICT infrastructure. In addition, we are committed to the issue of sustainability: our headquarters in Bern have been awarded two certificates for sustainability. All newly built logistics centers meet the Gold sustainability standard at a minimum.
## 60-100%, Bern, Bellinzona or Neuchâtel and home office ##